- HOW TO DO THE PROGRAM
- WHY DO A BOWEL DETOX?
- BENEFITS OF INTESTINAL CLEANSING
- Although results may vary from person to person, one thing everyone has in common is the health and longevity gained from a clean and properly functioning body.
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our 2 week Intestinal Detox Program includes:
1) Superfood 150g – Get maximum nutrition in
2) IDF#1 (Intestinal Detox Formula #1) – Get maximum waste out
3) IDF#2 (Intestinal Detox Formula #2) – Deep clean your colon
4) Ultimate Biotic Pre/Probiotic 80g – Recolonise with friendly bacteria
- Take 1 serve of Superfood in the morning and continue to do this every day until the tub is empty. It is important feed your cells with optimum nutrition so your body is able to detoxify effectively.
- Take 1 serve of IDF#1 with your evening meal and increase by 1 capsule every day until you have 2-4 bowel movements a day.
- Keep increasing IDF#1 by 1 capsule a day until you have noticed an increase in your bowel movements and have achieved the desired result.
- Once your bowels are moving 2-4 times a day you may start to take IDF#2, 5-6 heaped teaspoons a day outside of meals.
- Use a little water or juice in a jar with 1 serve of IDF#2, close lid, shake vigorously and drink immediately.
- Follow each serve of IDF#2 with a glass of water.
- Once the tub of IDF#2 is finished, you may stop using IDF#1 also and start taking 25Alive. Also continue taking Eden Superfood formula.
- If you are feeling a little bound up or constipated while taking IDF#2 you may increase the serves of IDF#1 to keep your bowels moving 2-4 times a day.
- Try to drink only pure water, fresh juices and herbal teas during the detox, 2-4 litres a day. Do not eat any refined foods, processed foods, animal products or by-products. Do some exercise every day, brisk walking is fine. Shopping is not exercise.
While most of us are worried about getting maximum nutrition in, it's just as important if not more so is getting maximum waste out. The best way to regain health and stay healthy is to periodically cleanse and detoxify the body of accumulated wastes.
Health and well-being starts in the colon, therefore colon cleansing is the first step to better health Your colon is the body's largest eliminating organ and responsible for cleansing your body of waste and impurities, which if left in the body, can cause degenerative diseases. Some other important functions of your colon include:
- Digesting the food we eat;
- Transferring the nutritional value of food into your cells;
- Reabsorbing fluids and processing waste from food and eliminating it from the body;
- Serving as a drain pipe for waste produced as a result of metabolic functions within the body, harmful bacteria and toxic substances absorbed through our lungs and skin;
- Serving as a home for beneficial bacteria that provide a number of essential functions, including aiding in digestion and supporting the immune system
Cleansing has been practised for centuries to help maintain good health. Our body is always trying to self-cleanse, however with today's over exposure to pollutants through the chemicals in our food, pollution, medication, chemicals in our clothes and products we use, it is difficult for the body to effectively cleanse itself. Toxins are broken down and stored in different organs including our colon.
Toxic overload overwhelms the body, and putrefied waste and mucoid plaque form on the walls of the intestines. Keeping the blood clean and pure becomes harder and harder as the colon slows from the invasion of toxins. Getting nutrition from the foods you eat becomes a difficult task as more and more toxins are absorbed into the bloodstream. This continuous process of toxin absorption and storage is a disastrous combination.
Results and improvements can vary from each person, depending on their lifestyle and diet habits over the years. Someone who has lived a relatively healthy lifestyle by eating organic food, exercising regularly and drinking pure water, will have a better and quicker response to the detox as opposed to someone who has not lived a healthy lifestyle. Some people may need to do the detox 4-5 times before successful removing the entire mucoid plaque.
Some of the more common results are:
- weight loss;
- improved skin condition;
- increased energy;
- increased absorption of nutrients;
- reduced bloating;
- relief from constipation, IBS, chronic diarrohea and diverticulitis.
Here at Exoticathletica, we want you to be in love with your purchase!
If for any reason you have changed your mind and want to return your order, we offer a store credit for the item(s) you are returning and refunds in the case of faulty items.
Please note original shipping charges are non-refundable and the cost of the return is at your own cost.
You may return all items within 28 days of delivery for a store credit.
Exotic Custom orders can be altered within the 28 days, but can not be refunded unless decided by management.
You should expect to receive your store credit within 5 working days of returning your items.
All ready to ship in stock items will dispatch within 24-48 hours. If out of stock we will manufacture your gear to order with a current production time of 2-10 working days (depending on the product), and rest assured it is well worth the wait! All of our garments are designed and manufactured right here in Australia and nothing leaves our factory without our exotic seal of approval.
Thank you for supporting Australian manufacturing and women in business.
Once dispatched, EXPRESS delivery time via Australia Post is approximately 1-4 working days, regional areas may take longer. Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery on auspost.com.au
Once dispatched, EXPRESS delivery time via Australia Post is approximately 3-5 working days. Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery on auspost.com.au
Once dispatched, EXPRESS delivery time is approximately 7-10 working days. Please check your emails for your tracking number once shipped so you can monitor your delivery on auspost.com.au
Duties and taxes may apply to international orders. Customs duties are not included in your order. You are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
Please note: countries from European Union have an extremely low threshold.