WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH $10,000.00 CASH?!?
PLEASE NOTE THAT RESIDENTS OF ACT, NT, and SA ARE INELIGIBLE.
A QUALIFYING $125.00 AUD PURCHASE (EXCLUDING GST & SHIPPING) IS NECESSARY TO ENTER AND / OR WIN. MULTIPLE PURCHASES MAY INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
What would you do with $10,000.00 CASH (the “Trade Promotion ”) is open to any individual who makes a qualifying purchase of $125 AUD (excluding GST and Shipping) and who are 18+ as of the date of entry. The trade promotion is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void in SA, ACT, and NT. Employees of Exoticathletica Pty. Ltd.(the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Trade promotion. The Trade promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules:
By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Trade promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Trade promotion Period:
Entries will be accepted online starting on Nov 06, 2023 12:00 AM , and ending Dec 21, 2023 11:59 PM . All entries must be received by Dec 21, 2023 11:59 PM .
4. How to Enter:
Every qualifying purchase (i.e., $125.00 AUD excluding GST and Shipping purchase) will be automatically entered into the trade promotion (excluding residents of ACT, NT , and SA) . The entry must fulfill all trade promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter multiple times with each qualifying purchase creating an entry. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any refunds of qualifying purchases will automatically remove any associated entries into the trade promotion.
Winners will receive:
$10,000 Grand Prize (1) valued at $10,000, $5,000 First Prize (1) valued at $5,000, and $500 Exotica Gift Vouchers (7) valued at $500 each. $500 Voucher winners will continue to be eligible for the $10,000 and $5,000 giveaways. Winner of the $10,000 Grand Prize or $5,000 First Prize is not eligible to win any other Grand Prize or First Prize.
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent for non-cash prizes by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Trade promotion will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Trade promotion with immediately following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a phone number is also provided, winners will be notified via text message as well. Standard Text Messaging rates will apply.
If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 Days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Trade promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Trade promotion you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Trade promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Trade promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Trade promotion. In such a case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Trade promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Trade promotion, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the trade promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Exoticathletica Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Trade promotion you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability:
By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the trade promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Australia AND Queensland WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Trade promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Trade promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Queensland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Trade promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Exoticathletica Pty. Ltd., 29 Rene Street, Noosaville, Queensland, 4566, Australia. Requests must be received no later than 60 days after the Promotion ends.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Trade promotion is Exoticathletica Pty. Ltd., 29 Rene Street, Noosaville, Queensland, 4566, Australia.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this trade promotion and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.