CREATIVE CONTENT CREATOR
NOOSA, QLD // EXOTICA - MARKETING - FULL TIME
We are seeking a Creative Content Creator to join our Marketing Team!
As our Creative Content Creator, you will be partnering with the team’s other Creators to produce entertaining, engaging, and educational content in Exotica’s signature style – all within assigned timeframes.
You will work the camera from both sides of the lens; showcasing Exoticathletica products in photo and video shoots and managing the brand social platforms.
As a face and ambassador of the brand, this role requires you to bring your personality, maintain the appearance, and positively represent the brand at all times. Confident and naturally outgoing, you may already have a well-established personal social media following, public image, or network.
All applicants must submit a 2-minute introduction video as part of the recruitment process. Use the following link to submit your video: https://vocalvideo.com/c/exoticathletica-video-testimonials
About the role
- Represent the brand in a multitude of settings including social media, blogs, website, film, and still shoots - in studio and on location
- Form a deep understanding of the brand, products, style, and target consumers to facilitate a personal connection between us and our audience
- Act as a spokesperson, raising the brand’s public profile through social media marketing, product reviews, and social community entertainment and engagement
- Lead and assist with content creation: reels, IGTV, stories, films, blogging, and vlogging
- Collaborate with directors, photographers, and stylists to achieve the desired outcomes
- Generate concepts for social content and video storytelling
- Focus on real-time content and marketing strategies, creatively defining content series’ and assigning objectives
- Regularly maintain our social platforms, curating content, tagging products, and implementing our social organic strategy
- Style outfits based on inventory push lists or calendar themes
- Generate brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing
- Respond to enquiries from the public and social followers
- Perform live promotional demonstrations of clothing, accessories, and other items at shoots, shows, conferences, and events, traveling when necessary
- Display a commitment to excellence for every shoot, always communicating in a professional, pleasant way. This includes emulating the Exotica brand voice in your personal social media profiles
- Have the ability to sit, stand, and perform other physical actions for extended time periods
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bring social influence expertise, and be on-trend and popular with the public
- Recent examples of relevant work essential – own social pages with growing following
- Have your finger on the pulse and obsessively follow digital and fashion trends
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate their level of skill via portfolio and active test job/s
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a similar role and in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant degree or certificate desired but not essential
- Time management and organisational skills are imperative
- High attention to detail and a desire to produce the best results possible
If you are ready to take on a challenge and contribute to a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you!
Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, you have not been successful this time around.